Here, they serve the best typical dishes from China and Vietnam. Of course you'll find all the classics like spring rolls and Chinese fondue, but alongside that you can try home-made specialities like beef with ginger or curried king prawns. It's good, it's fresh and when come under the arch at the entrance you have impression that you are entering a temple of Asian gastronomy even though you're still in Rue du Grand Moulin. Enjoy your culinary journey!
From 02/01 to 31/12/2019
Opening hours on Tuesday between 7 pm and 10.30 pm. On Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday between 12 pm and 2.30 pm and between 7 pm and 10.30 pm.
Service schedule on Tuesday between 7 pm and 10 pm. On Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday between 12 pm and 2 pm and between 7 pm and 10 pm.
Closed on Monday.
Closed exceptionally on Easter Monday, Whit Monday and August 15th.
Closed monday at noon and monday evening.
- Services :Pets welcomeWi-fiRestaurantTakeaway/cooked dishes
- Equipments :Air conditioningParking
- Payment :Bank/credit cardCashTitres restaurant (vouchers)
- Spoken languages :EnglishFrenchDutch
A la carte: 7.50 to 25 €
Child menu: 6.50 €
Menu of the day: 11.50 to 23 €.
PricesFrom 2018-12-26 To 2019-12-31
- A la carte : From 7.5 € To 25 €
- Child menu : 6.5 €
- Menu of the day : From 11.5 € To 23 €