1 - Details of the Route des Grandes Alpes
Day 1: Between 160 and 250 kms
- Possible departure from LYON, GRENOBLE or THONON.
- Transfer by motorway to Annecy.
- Lunch in Annecy - 12:30 pm: Briefing, delivery of road-book and detailed itineraries, delivery of vouchers overnight stays.
- Afternoon road-trip with passages to the different passes (Aravis, Saisies, Cormet de Roselend).
- Optional: visit to the Beaufort cellars.
- Overnight in Val d'Isère, 3 or 4 * hotel.
Day 2: 250 kms
- Morning departure from Val d'Isère
- Morning road trip with passage to the Iseran pass and the Telegraph pass.
- Local lunch in Valloire - Col du Télégraphe.
- Optional: visit to the Galibier brewery.
- Afternoon road-trip with passages to the different passes (Galibier, Lautaret, Izoard).
- Overnight in Embrun, 3 or 4 * hotel.
Day 3: 240 kms
- Morning departure from Embrun.
- Morning road-trip with passage to Serre-Ponçon lake and route of the Napoleon road.
- Local lunch in Castellane.
- Afternoon road-trip with route from the Napoleon road to Menton or another arrival point of your choice on the Côte d'Azur.
- End of the road-trip.
This road-trip allows you to discover the Route des Grandes Alpes and its legendary passes. It can be done in a minimum of 3 days but 4 are preferable depending on the point of departure and arrival.
Its main interest is the pleasure of driving on sporty and winding roads while discovering the sensational points of view offered at the tops of the passes. It combines the discovery of local gastronomy with prestigious overnight stays in starred hotels.
Finally, it offers atypical local heritage tours such as, for example, the Beaufort cellars and its famous cheese, the Galibier brewery and other diverse and varied points of interest.
- Spoken languages :EnglishFrench
Adult: from 300 €
Child: from 1,200 €.
PricesFrom 2021-01-01 To 2021-12-31
- Adult : 300 €
- Child : 1200 €