This comfortable and intimate 4-star, Savoyard-style residence stands in an elevated, wooded environment a little way out from Méribel-Mottaret resort, at 1,750 m. Méribel-Mottaret is a charming resort next to the Vanoise National Park and the forests of the Tueda Nature Reserve, and offers direct access onto the pistes.
Situated in a quiet area overlooking the resort, this Premium-range residence features Savoyard-style architecture. The elegant apartments are predominantly decorated in wood, and have balconies or terraces which allow you to enjoy panoramic views over the Alps. There is a special play area for children in the reception lounge.
A fitness and relaxation area is just 4km away at Méribel Olympic Centre, which offers a swimming pool, aquabiking, aquagym, gym, sauna, hammam, massages and treatments (at extra charge).
New: a new inclined lift gives quick access to the centre of the resort and all activities.
- Comfort :BathBaby equipmentWi-fiPrivate WCFree private internet accesskitchen cornerDishwasherTelevision pointHair dryerTowel dryerTelephoneDirect-dial telephoneTelevisionPrivate balconyMicrowaveIroning facilitiesBaby bedBaby chairChanging tableFamily bedroomBaby bath
- Services :Pets welcomeBookingCleaning with supplementLuggage storageWi-fiTourist brochuresCleaning/housekeeping at end of stayBooking of general amenitiesBeds made on arrival
- Equipments :LiftBook shopPoolLaunderetteCar parkSki boot drierSustainable developmentGames roomCovered car parkPay car parkParkingWaste managementRaclette setCheese fondue setBoard games
- Payment :American ExpressBank/credit cardChequeChèques VacancesCashCredit transfer
- Spoken languages :EnglishSpanishFrench
- Labels :Pierre & Vacances
Group rate available for > 20 people.
Tourist tax: 2.50€ per day per person over 18.
Tax not included.