A beautiful escape in the middle of the mountains, the Refuge de la Traye, created in 1982 and completely renovated, makes the hospitality business an exception!
With the complete renovation and expansion of the Refuge de la Traye, a new model of hospitality has been born: this is the first high-end refuge in the French Alps...
Welcome to this unique and atypical refuge with its charming mountain chalets, combining authenticity and refinement.
With luxury service, sport, well-being, gastronomy, meetings, Le Refuge de la Traye offers its guests a quest an exceptional experience.
Be immersed in a family and friendly atmosphere which accompanies the intimate and discreet spirit of the Refuge's small slice of paradise.
While maintaining a strong local roots in respect for traditions, the Refuge offers and uses innovative and connected technologies in a spirit of eco-responsibility.
From 11/06 to 12/09/2021.
- Comfort :Baby equipmentWi-fiFireplace / Wood burning stoveHot showersSheets and towels includedFamily bedroom
- Services :Pets welcomeBreakfastLuggage porteragePets supplementShuttlebusWi-fiRestaurantGuarded refuge in winterHorse hotelBeds made on arrival
- Equipments :Covered picnic areaSaunaBarTerraceJacuzzi®Car parkSki boot drierDefibrillatorSustainable developmentSpaEquipment store closedRestaurantWaste managementRaclette setCheese fondue setBoard gamesShady terraceCharging station for 2 electric wheels
- Payment :American ExpressBank/credit cardChequeCashCredit transferOnline payment
- Spoken languages :EnglishFrench
Half board (pp): from 500 €
Tourist taxes: 2.53 €.
Free entry for children < 6 years.
The rates are on halfboard basis and include breakfast, tea time, dinner, activities and parking.
Tax not included.