Imagine an internal courtyard in Florence with marble floors topped with a spectacular contemporary steel and glass roof. This is the setting chosen by Anthony Bonnet who was awarded the Gold Gault&Millau "talented young chef" prize in 2007 and has just been awarded his first Michelin Guide star in 2012!
In the heart of the largest Renaissance courtyard in Lyon, brunch at Cour des Loges is a veritable institution.
Open from Tue. to Sat.: 7:30 PM-9:30 PM and Sun. for lunch. Closed on bank holidays.
- Services :Pets welcomeWi-fiRestaurantCarrierBrunch
- Equipments :BarAir conditioningCar parkSmokehousePay car park
- Payment :American ExpressBank/credit cardCheque
- Spoken languages :EnglishFrench
- Labels :Michelin1 star 2021
A la carte: 32 to 52 €
Adult menu: 105 to 145 €.
PricesFrom 2021-01-01 To 2021-12-31
- A la carte : From 32 € To 52 €
- Adult menu : From 105 € To 145 €