A new concept of à la carte road-trip!
At the wheel of your GT, concoct your stay à la carte, experience a premium moment on mythical roads, discovering exceptional sites and sharing the table of starred chefs!
Our vocation: to allow you, for a day, a weekend or more, to take to the roads without worrying about the details, to fully live your passion for the automobile!
Make you enjoy exceptional landscapes on mythical routes, gourmet meals and nights in luxury hotels, or even authentic visits on your route ...
In short, to make you spend an exclusive moment, all filled with conviviality, good humor and sharing.
Let yourself be surprised by sites and activities that you do not expect ... and discover the richness of French culture.
With its "à la carte" system, GT Elit Tour offers a large number of possible services in its offer:
- welcoming the customer with a breakfast,
- the route with a GPS and a road-book,
- support on the course (if requested by the customer),
- the reservation and payment of the starred restaurant,
- the reservation and payment of the hotel night (s),
- organized visits to remarkable sites or local artisans / artists,
- the debriefing at the end of the excursion,
-… any other service that can be considered according to the customer's wishes.
In order to obtain a personalized offer, go to the site www.gt-elit-tour.fr, in a few clicks, you will allow GT Elit Tour to offer you a tailor-made excursion.
GT Elit tour is a concept initiated by Sarl GOYET Conseil. Company manager passionate about cars, since 2006 Frédéric GOYET has been involved in historic vehicle rallies, such as the Monte-Carlo Historique rally, the Tour de Corse Historique, etc. at the wheel of various vintage cars (Ford Mustang 1966, Alpine A310, …). He was thus able to rub shoulders with many prestigious drivers, influential partners in the automotive sector and in the prestigious hotel industry, and thus launch this new concept of tailor-made road trips.
All year round.
- Services :International export
- Spoken languages :EnglishFrench