At the heart of the capital of gastronomy, the 60 rooms of the Cour des Loges offer an exceptional blend of modern comfort and the charm of authentic 14th, 15th and 16th century accommodation.
With its perfect blend of historic charm and contemporary comfort the hotel promises a successful sojourn, whether you are staying for business or for pleasure. It offers two restaurants (Café-Épicerie and Les Loges), a bar, wine cellar, Pure Altitude Spa, swimming-pool, sauna, Turkish baths, fitness center, hanging gardens, valet parking, and, to ensure complete satisfaction, the three concierges hold three Clés d'Or.
- Comfort :Internet access in roomsCable/SatelliteNo-smokingWi-fiComputer availableAir conditioningSafeMini-barTelephoneTelevision
- Services :Pets welcomeRoom hirePets supplementShopBureau de change/foreign exchangeLuggage storageWi-fiMassagesRoom serviceCarrier
- Equipments :LiftSports hallSaunaBarTerraceAir conditioningBook shopFunction roomCocktail roomGala roomCar parkFitness centreGarageSteam roomSpaGardenPiano barSwimming poolRestaurantParkingPrivate parkingPrivate garageIndoor swimming pool
- Payment :American ExpressBank/credit cardCarte JCBDiners Club
- Spoken languages :GermanEnglishSpanishFrenchItalian
Tax not included.
- Number of rooms with reduced mobility : 1
- Maximum capacity : 139