Visite guidée : Histoire d'une capitale, lumière sur la ville de Trévoux

Guided tour • Historic  

The old palace of Parliament of Dombes comprises the court room and shows remarkable painted walls and ceiling (by Pierre - Paul Sevin 1650 - 1710). Nowadays, it still used as a court room.


Information

Place de la Passerelle - Hôtel Pierre et Anne de Bourbon
01600 Trévoux

Telephone: 04 74 00 36 32

Email: contact@ars-trevoux.com

Website: http://www.ars-trevoux.com

Opening date
From 01/04 to 01/10/2017, every Saturday and Sunday between 3 PM and 4.15 PM.

Adult: 4 €.

Payment methods
Bank/credit card
Cheque
Cash


Plan


Additional information

Commentary on the institution of the Parliament of Dombes (1523 - 1771) and on the paintings by Pierre - Paul Sevin (Tournon 1650 - 1710) on the themes of justice and peace.
Open all year (same opening hours as the law courts)
Guided visits (information at the tourist office)
Booklet showing the details of the parliament (6 euros at the tourist office)

No information available

No information available


You may also like


Photos

Fermer