Close to the village centre and the Jaillet Gondola, Les Loges Blanches welcomes you all year round, at the heated outdoor swimming pool and the Nordic sauna. At the Table des Cochers you will enjoy a gourmet menu in a friendly setting.
500 Route de la Plaine
Telephone: 04 50 47 37 30
Open all year. Closed on weekdays from May 1st until the beginning of June. Open on weekends from Friday.
Double room with breakfast: €244 to €504/night
Half-board: €332 to €592
Double room with breakfast: from €135
Titres restaurant (vouchers)
This apartment-hotel offers 63 fully equipped, decorated rooms and suites with terrace, from the classic room to the family suite, in the heart of the mythical Mont Blanc country.
Many quality services are offered:
• Equipped kitchenettes in rooms and suites
• 24-hour reception in winter
• Buffet breakfast from 07:30 to 10:30
• Underground parking (extra charge)
• Ski lockers
• Reception at your disposal to book your ski passes
A relaxation area offers an outdoor pool heated to 32° C, open all year, and a Nordic sauna.
Lounge bar for a cocktail break and a catering service in our restaurant "La Table des Cochers". Open every evening in winter and summer season and weekends in the off-season.
Our selection of suites
63 Rooms and Suites:
• Room 1 to 2 people, equipped with a double bed
• Superior room for 2 people, equipped with a double bed
• The Triple room for 3 people, equipped with a double bed and a trundle bed
• The Suite for up to 4 people, equipped with a double bed and a trundle bed
• The Attic Suite for 2 to 4 people, equipped with a double bed and a trundle bed
• The Grand Suite for 4 to 6 people: equipped with two double beds and a trundle bed.
• The Privilege Suite for 2 to 4 people, equipped with a double bed and a trundle bed (with fireplace and double balcony)
• 5 accommodations equipped for people with reduced mobility
Cleaning with supplement
Cyber space/screens with Internet access
Cleaning/housekeeping at end of stay
Booking of general amenities
No information available
Updated on 03/01/2018 by Mairie de Megève - Report an error